quarta-feira, 6 de julho de 2011

I hate you !

I hate you so much!
For everything and anything.
And I still do not hate you enough,
But I can not hate you even more


I hate you,
For all that I suffer for you,
Through the tears that wet my face,
And the smile that, because of you, I lost.


I hate you,
For doing me feel alone in the crowd,
Why steal happiness
For reminding me what suffering is.


I hate you,
For making me feel like a bird without wings,
Who does not know what freedom is,
Why can not fly!


But above all,
I can not feel anymore.
The truth is just this,
I hate myself even more!


I hate myself,
By letting you put me well.
For still cry for you.
Because I feel unhappy.


I hate myself,
For still love you,
Why can not you forget,
Why let hurt me.


In fact,
I really hate,
But I really hate,
For love you and can not stop doing!



NS

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário